The shift from ownership to shared mobility will have a profound economic impact and mobility platform providers will capture most of the profit.
New generations of users expect mobility experience to be personal, seamlessly integrated, and connected and desire alternative mobility options.
Current OEM platforms are closed & proprietary. Autonomous driving and connectivity demands immense computing power. It is hard to make sense of large volumes of rich & continuous data coming from the car, the user behavior and the environment.
Cars are becoming digital, connected, autonomous and shared. In-vehicle technology shares data with other vehicles and platforms. 5G and V2X connections are a reality. Electrical vehicles are already on the roads.
We believe the future of mobility experience will be driven by open technologies and collaboration.
- On-device extreme scale and near real-time stream processing with the option of using AI accelerated hardware architectures
- Offload AI, stream processing and data analytics to the vehicle
- Personalized & dynamically provisioned capabilities, applications & services with Person to Device mapping for over-the-air services and applications
- Based on containers and Kubernetes
- Applications and services from anyone, anywhere; Open sourced Architecture, Design, Implementation & Runtimes for community driven innovation
- Secured and verified nodes, devices, containers and storage with Certificates in secured key stores. Secured connectivity with mutual TLS
For OEMs, mobility and connectivity solutions, our product provides ready, scalable, expandable platform that has edge computing, on the air service & application provisioning.
No lock-in; Our product has open APIs, Services, and Hardware Design.
- Personalized; Our platform is specifically designed for personalizing the passenger experience with on-demand application and services delivery
- Edge; In-vehicle AI platform
- Extreme scale; Helps make sense of large volumes and variety of behavioural, diagnostics and contextual data offline
- Open; APIs, Architecture & Technology
- We have delivered solutions for our customers in three continents, for over fifty international companies from six diverse industries for more than 17 years
- DMA -Turkey’s first electric vehicle maker awarded with EU All-Electric Vehicle Type approval certification are fitted with OpenCanvas turning data into meaningful energy management insights
- IGA – Istanbul Grand Airport Electric Trucks servicing aircrafts are fitted with OpenCanvas help bring data insights and charge scheduling for non-stop operations